I originally made this in 2005 and it is still looking exactly the same. It is so quick and easy to make.
What you need:
- One vine wreath (I used an 8 inch one)
- Four sprigs of Christmas Berries
- One large rusty bell (I used a 7 cm one)
- Scraps of fabric or Ribbon.
How to Make it:
- Rip your fabric into five strips, approximately 4 cms by 50 cms
- Feed the end of the Berry Sprigs into the centre of the wreath, spreading them evenly around the wreath. You can use a hot glue gun to secure these if you want to.
- Tie the strips in a tight bow at the point where the berry sprig has entered the wreath.
- Thread the fifth strip of fabric through the loop of the bell.
- Tie the bell securely around the top of the wreath. Allow it to sit slightly into the centre of the wreath.
- Use the remainder of the ribbon to make a hanging loop.